Company: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Greenville, TX
Rate: $130-150K + Bonus + Benefits
The Griffin Groupe is searching for talented manufacturing professionals to join our client company’s team.
The Plant Manager is responsible for overseeing daily operations of site, hiring and training workers, maintaining shipping, and managing inventory. They must ensure safety procedures are followed and confirm accuracy in order fulfillment and receiving procedures.
- Plan, organize, direct & run optimum day to day operations to exceed our company expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output and product quality
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Address employee’s issues or grievances
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Work closely with Vice President/General Manager on all aspects of production, safety, and maintenance
- Assists the Operations Manager in all areas of yard operations as directed
- Oversees and directs forklift operation in shipping and receiving orders
- Schedules and distributes sales orders to staff.
- Performs cycle inventory counts and assists in regularly scheduled inventories
- Responsible for training and retraining of new and current employees
- Operates a forklift as necessary to assist in meeting a schedule
- Ensures that all policies, programs, guidelines and procedures are implemented and practiced as expected
- Maintains and appropriately shares records of all safety issues
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 10 years experience+
- Must be able to work under pressure and recognize and adjust to change while keeping company strategy in mind.
- Ability to work at a faster than average pace in which high quality and organized results are produced. Ability to make quick and calculated decisions within a fast and ever-changing environment.
The Griffin Groupe
Director of Recruiting and Technology
Please contact me with any questions: