Company: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain
Rate: $50K + Benefits
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
THIS IS A REMOTE FULL TIME POSITION
This is an opportunity to join the team of one of North America's largest and fastest-growing logistics and supply chain installation companies. The Griffin Groupe is sourcing HR Assistant candidates for our client company in this exciting growth industry.
We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests.
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- BS degree in Human Resources or relevant field preferred
The Griffin Groupe
Director of Recruiting and Technology
Please contact me with any questions: