Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
The Griffin Groupe is searching for talented candidates for our valued client in the electronics manufacturing industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assists Engineering Staff, and other departments as needed, with developing and testing solutions to solve technical problems in research and development, manufacturing processing, QA inspection, and equipment operation & maintenance by carrying out test plans, writing procedures, performing product inspections, conducting tests, and collecting & preparing data.
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Operator training and oversight
- Efficiency improvements (fixturing, process flow and asset utilization)
- Failure analysis/Quality Clinic
- CapEx support – Equipment selection and commissioning only, not project management
- KPI tracking
- Supports production as needed
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Makes recommendations for changes to prototype systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferable mechanical, chemical, or materials)
- 3-5 years experience in a production environment
- Experience with Solidworks or other 3D modeling software preferred
- Self-starter and Hands-On
- Good communication skills (bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus)
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards