Company: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
Location: Longwood, FL
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Manufacturing (Electronic Components)
Rate: Market Rate
Magnetics Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Reporting to the Head of US Operations, the Project Manager is responsible for managing operational projects within our US Operations.
- Project Manager is responsible for the seamless transition of products into manufacturing.
- Creation and management of overall project schedules based on project goals.
- Regular reporting of project status, issues and risks to Management.
- Management of multiple critical projects simultaneously.
- Coordination across multiple facilities to ensure project success.
- Identification of operations resources required for assigned project tasks.
- Identify and coordinate all activities required to complete the project or task through the team and ensure its timely completion.
- Identify issues that may affect quality, cost, delivery.
- Ensure project documentation and all related internal and customer approvals are in place.
- Work closely with various departments and facilities to ensure successful transfer of production.
- Coordination of equipment and material movement to support product transfers.
- Experience managing a diverse range of projects from start to finish within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Effective project management skills with the ability to organize cross functional efforts
- Proven track record in successful project completion to budget and schedule expectations.
- Must be a self-starter who is organized while able to think critically and make decisions in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Strong operations knowledge including Engineering documentation, materials, production methods
- Must have strong experience in Microsoft applications, especially MS project, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Prefer 5-7 years related experience in manufacturing, project management or a combination of related experience. Minimum B.S. Degree or equivalent is required.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10-15 lbs