Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
San Diego, CA
Oil & Gas/ Industrial Manufacturing
Commensurate with Experience
Order Entry/ Customer Service Associate
The Griffin Groupe is sourcing talented inside sales professionals for a valued client in the industrial manufacturing industry. Our client is a successful, family-owned company producing a myriad of products for all industries including military, energy, transportation, construction and petroleum. They are searching for a key professional that can assist with order entry and sales support.
Quality Assurance Manager
Take incoming phone calls from customers and outside sales team and ensuring the customer receives their orders. This may include placing purchase orders, following up with vendors, and running weekly reports on order status. Once fully trained, this person will be expected to assist walk-in customers as well.
- Learn the product of our client company and become familiar with industry items
- Enter customer orders promptly and accurately.
- Follow up on customer order statuses.
- Collaborate with peers on fulfilling customer orders.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Contacting vendors for pricing and availability.
- Contacting customers to update them on their orders.
- Placing purchase orders with vendors.
- Arranging freight pickups when needed.
- Coordinate with outside sales staff on deliveries.
- High School Graduate or more
- Industry knowledge such as hydraulic or machinery familiarity, mechanic, construction, etc.
- Excellent email communication skills. Can write in complete, concise sentences.
- Math skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills, especially telephone decorum
- Moderate to advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency with ERP systems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Motivated self-starter
- Great organizational skills