Company: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain
Rate: $160K+ Depending on Experience
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
This is an opportunity to join the team of one of North America's largest and fastest-growing logistics and supply chain installation companies. The Griffin Groupe is sourcing experienced Financial Professionals for our client company in this exciting growth industry.
Chief Financial Officer is responsible for managing all aspects of the financial and accounting process. This includes but is not limited to, month-end close and preparation of financial statements, budgeting and forecasting, tax reporting, lead site audits, payroll and payroll tax returns, credit reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoice and billing, account reconciliations, operational analysis and reporting, working capital analysis, monthly variance analysis and reporting, bank reconciliations, capital reporting and project support.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvement to current methods.
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Works with the CEO and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- International business experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Masters Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Flexible in terms of work hours, open to shifting schedules, extended work hours and working on holidays and weekends.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills with clients, vendors, and team members.
- Effective time management and organizational skills that allows you to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Professional demeanor and ability to handle confidential and delicate client information.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (driver’s license required).
- Certified Public Accountant designation
- Eight to ten years experience in financial management.
The Griffin Groupe
Director of Recruiting and Technology
Please contact me with any questions: