Company: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
Location: Longwood, FL
Job Type: Full Time
Rate: $75k+ BENEFITS - DOE (Depending On Experience)
Magnetics Manufacturing Engineer
The Griffin Groupe is sourcing candidates for a valued international manufacturing client. Our Client is a global manufacturer of high-grade passive components and high-end electromechanical solutions. Our Client’s products are commonly used for power electronics, power generation, energy storage, and signal filtering functions in demanding domains such as Defense, Aviation, Space, Energy, Transportation, Medical, Telecom and other Industrial applications.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- The Magnetics Manufacturing Engineer is a member of the Magnetics Manufacturing Team that continuously seeks to improve manufacturing efficiency while exceeding customers’ expectations in terms of quality and delivery. The position reports to the site manager
- In this role, you will be responsible for supporting all daily Magnetics manufacturing at our Longwood FL site by leading the following activities:
- Identifying opportunities to improve quality, delivery and cost
- Defining and implementing solutions for the above opportunities
- Supporting all manufacturing with product or process issues, defining root causes and implementing solutions
- Ensuring that all documentation (BOM’s, Work Instructions, etc.) are maintained properly and timely.
- Support all product production transfers between facilities
- Manage all improvement projects by prioritizing for ROI and resources
- Strong experience in operator dependent production manufacturing systems
- Strong experience in troubleshooting poor efficiency issues and material/ information flows
- Strong experience in troubleshooting electronic components failure such as inductors, transformers and other magnetic components for manufacturing or design issues.
- Good Knowledge in supporting electro-mechanical assembly processes (soldering, lead assembly, core assembly and encapsulation)
- Knowledge of Electrical instruments including DMM, DSO, power meters, network analyzers, programmable automatic test fixtures
- Effective hands-on methods to identify root cause and implement corrective action
- MS Excel, SolidWorks or other equivalent software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, including GD&T.
- Ability to use and maintain vacuum pressure systems.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Electrical Technologies as a minimum.
- Minimum 3 years in engineering position with focus on continuous improvement in a similar industry
- High sense of urgency and customer commitment
- Strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong passion and ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment leveraging critical thinking
The Griffin Groupe
Director of Recruiting and Technology
Please contact me with any questions: