Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
Magnetics Quality Engineer
The Griffin Groupe is sourcing Magnetics Quality Engineers for a valued international manufacturing client. Our Client is a global manufacturer of high-grade passive components and high-end electromechanical solutions. Our Client’s products are commonly used for power electronics, power generation, energy storage, and signal filtering functions in demanding domains such as Defense, Aviation, Space, Energy, Transportation, Medical, Telecom and other Industrial applications.
In this position, you will be responsible for the quality performance of the magnetic site located in Longwood FL. This will be accomplished by leading your quality inspection team and interacting with the engineering group, the production management team and your customers. You will be responsible for all aspects of product production quality activities, including inspection, testing, reporting, troubleshooting issues related to manufacturing or sourcing as well as maintaining/managing/Supporting our QMS and all other systems: MRB, RMA,CAR, SCAR, FMEA, AS9102FAIR’s, Calibration and for managing all our customer needs related to quality.
- Review, conduct, update and manage new and existing First Article Inspections (FAIs).
- Use available AS9102 FAI generating software and customer designed Excel formats for FAIR Coordinate with management to determine schedule, requirements, and specific needs for inspections.
- Manage test department to inspect report and validate testing and inspection data and maintain all certifications. Support your team with knowledge, training and ability to use inspection tools, measuring and test equipment. Support and actively participates in root-cause-analysis and troubleshooting of product issues.
- Collect and use statistical data as needed for FAI’s implementation purpose.
- Prepare clear and concise progress reports, issues reporting and action items completion or delays reports. Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Self‐motivated with CANDO attitude and able to produce results with minimal supervision and oversight Multitasking ability with excellent organizational and project management skills and high level of follow-up Hands‐on experience and highly detail oriented with First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR)
- Highly analytical with outstanding problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage small team of experts
- U.S. Citizenship Status required due to ITAR requirements Bachelor Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in quality engineering or similar experience.