Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
Available for experienced candidates
Business Development Manager
The Griffin Groupe is searching for a self-driven leader to develop our valued client’s magnetic business in the US market. Within Our client company, the Business Development Manager is at the center of everything that happens within a particular Product Line. They are in constant contact with the Sales, Engineering, Finance, and R&D teams, and in regular contact with the USA General Manager. The Bus Dev Manager decides on which opportunity to go for, or not. They are responsible for setting the price and answering to RFQ in a timely and professional manner.
A Sales Support/Sales Driving role:
A Product Management role
- Drives the sales efforts of the Magnetic GBU in the US Market, and the acquisition of new customers.
- Grows the Magnetic Business Unit sales pipeline in the USA and ensures diligent opportunity follow-up and support.
- Trains USA Sales Managers, Manufacturing Reps and Distributors on the Magnetic product portfolio offering, value propositions, and target markets
- Drives the Manufacturing Reps Network and Regional Sales Manager toward the best opportunities, for efficiency and performance
- Responsible for answering RFQ’s timely, taking into account raw material costs, labor hours, target margin, and price positioning
ROLE PERFORMANCE INDICATORS/ KPIs
- Sets yearly Bookings and Billing budgets
- Research and identify market trends, prospects, product lines, customers and competitors.
- Disseminate market, customer and competitor information and intelligence to internal stakeholders
- Develop the Magnetic Technology & Product Road Map, in collaboration with Engineering/R&D
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Order Intake (Bookings)
- New Designs-In
- US Magnetic Product Line Contribution Margin
- Magnetic passive technology knowledge is a must
- At least 5 years of experience with Industrial, Transportation, Defense, or Civil Aviation markets.
- Engineering degree, or Bachelor of Science degree, or Business degree
- Excellent Communicator /Listener
- Negotiation skills
- Willingness to be a team player and work towards a common goal
- Proven Leadership experience
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of time