Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
Available for experienced candidates
The Griffin Groupe is searching for experienced professionals for our client, a global manufacturer of custom inductors, transformers and capacitors for high technology applications.
Plans, directs, prepares and maintains documentation, such as engineering drawings, component specifications, product BOMs, routings, work instructions, First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs), engineering design review meeting minutes, FMEAs, ECNs and other records as needed to ensure compliance with our client’s Quality Management System (QMS), customer orders, product specifications and other documentation requirements.
Manage documentation development from initial prototype stage, through first article verification, and facilitate transition of newly developed documentation to full scale production including transfer to designated factory(ies). Oversee engineering change process in accordance with client company procedures including selected training of operators and coordination of production manufacturing order deviations and other documentation implementation actions.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Plans, directs, and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met: Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Schedules due dates for drawings, specifications, software, technical manuals, and other documents.
- Monitors status of project to ensure documentation is submitted according to schedule.
- Reviews and verifies project documents for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements.
- Submits project documentation to management for approval and transmits approved documents to customer.
- Confers with engineers, managers, customers, and others to discuss project, prepare documents, or modify contract schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS degree in related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience in the magnetics industry, with record of success in documentation development.
- Knowledge of electrical components including resistors, capacitors, magnetic materials, insulations, wires & cables, metals, adhesives, epoxies, and encapsulants.
- Hands on experience in developing detailed process documentation for manual assembly.
- Proficient in Windows, MS Office, Solidworks, AutoCAD and technical writing including regulatory compliance materials.
- Strong teamwork, collaborative, troubleshooting, and decision-making skills.
- Strong motivation and capable of independent work and project leadership as required.
- Experienced leader, capable of coaching, motivating colleagues and resolving conflict.