: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
: Orlando, FL
: Full Time
: Manufacturing (Electronic Components)
: Market Rate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- The main role of the Supplier Performance Manager is to monitor, analyze and take action with regard to supplier performance for Direct material in USA. The SPM interacts with internal cross-functional groups and suppliers to define, coordinate, and deploy improvement activities utilizing project management and operational tools.
- Leads the group supplier improvement projects in US
- Drive and deploy the global scorecard process in the US
- Leads the quality and OTD performances of a supplier panel, and escalations in coordination with internal stakeholders including procurement, quality and purchasing teams ensuring alignment with the mid-term plan.
- Identifies trends and poor performing suppliers and then takes action as necessary to improve supplier performance and capability.
- Drives key stakeholders to define and deliver the corrective action plans ensuring results are achieved and sustainable with a key focus on production improvement
- Supports Procurement and Quality departments in supplier action plan in case of recurring performance deviations, escalade issues until acceptable performance is reached.
- Supports purchasing by consolidating and collecting the costs of non-quality and the OTD liquidated damages in coordination with the purchaser in charge of the supplier.
- Monitors supplier risks and updates the risk registered ensuring key issues are flagged to the business, and a plan is developed to drive internal actions and improvements at suppliers to mitigate and eliminate risks, as such, the US SPM is fully part of the risk management routine in place with site directors and SCM once a month
- Performs onsite supplier audits and evaluations related to: Compliance, Capacity, Production / Change Management, Supply Chain, Quality, Equipment/Tooling Management, etc. and ensure closure of all findings and action items
- Presents to the supplier and internal stakeholder, assessment results and action plan related.
- Ensures the consistency of initiated improvement actions with all supply chain stakeholders
- Takes part in the actions of evaluation in the pre-selection of new sources
- Uses proper methodology and tools to improve the supplier performance based on the previous assessment results.
- Guarantees company requirements flow down to the supplier.
- Improves lead-times and/or delivery reliability by implementing mid-term and long term solutions with the supplier.
- Actively participate to our group sourcing governance and processes.
- Lead the regional escalation process and report progresses
- Supports regional sourcing and commodity manager and internal periodic supplier performance reviews within the divisions and the Group.
- Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the EH &S programs.
- US Citizen
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, write fluent English. Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to develop clear, concise, and timely oral and written reports.
- Bachelor's / Engineering Degree (Sciences /Mechanical or Electrical) with min. 5 to 10 years of experience
- APICS or similar Production control certifications.
- AS9100, ISO9001, ISO14001, NADCAP,Machining, Heat Treating, Coating/Plating, Mechanical Assembly
- Risk Management, Problem Solving Skills and Statistical Analysis capability & reporting
- Lean Principles and continual Improvement
- Effective project management skills with the ability to organize cross functional efforts
- Proven track record and experience with one or more international companies based in US or EU
- Must be a self-starter who is organized while able to think critically and make decisions in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Knowledge of electronic components and/or mechanicals
- Global sourcing: proven success in achieving objectives for resourcing in raw material and/or Indirect.
- Full time, domestic travels, work from our office in Florida
- Availability: ASAP