Company: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
Location: Longwood, FL
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Manufacturing (Electronic Components)
Rate: Market Rate
Senior Sourcing Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- The US Senior Sourcing Manager will be responsible for 2 main sourcing functions and will cover the complete sourcing requirements for all of our sites in US. In this appointment she/he will need to work closely with our local supply chains and the global Sourcing Teams. She/he reports to the Group Purchasing director with a strong functional line to the Head of US Operations
- Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions on a defined regional portfolio
- Negotiate contracts (NDA, Memorandum Of Understanding « MOU », VMI, Group Purchasing Agreement, Supply Agreement) and ERP data set up for the negotiated items.
- In charge of data gathering, RFI, RFQ, Award per the US Preferred supplier list.
- Define and /or drive purchasing strategies by category (depending on product family)
- Ensure competitive intelligence with technical teams (R&D - Sourcing).
- Join in vendor approvals and validate creation of new vendors
- Scorecard: assess regional strategic suppliers and coordinate corrective actions plans with upper management at suppliers. Participate to global supplier assessment
- Provide support on OTD/OQD escalation from site per our global SPM processes
- Risk assessment (obsolescence, single sourcing, financial difficulties, expediting)
- Represent global sourcing team at site
- Ensure roles and responsibilities’ compliance between sourcing and procurement as defined in our core model
- US Citizen
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Effective project management skills with the ability to organize cross functional efforts
- Proven track record and experience with one or more international companies based in US or EU
- Must be a self-starter who is organized while able to think critically and make decisions in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- A minimum of 7 years prior experience in a category management role for raw material (see hiring form)
- Knowledge of electronic components and/or mechanicals
- Global sourcing: proven success in achieving objectives for resourcing in raw material and/or Indirect.
- Full time, domestic travels, work from our office in Florida
- Availability : ASAP
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10-15 lbs