Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
Package for the Ideal Candidate
Salary: 65k+ DOE
Additional Annual Bonus Package
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 100% employer paid life insurance & long-term disability insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
We are looking for a Quality Manager for our client company’s Orlando manufacturing facility.
- The Manager of quality ensures that the organization’s products and services are in compliance with the company’s quality requirements, in addition to complying with customer and regulatory requirements for quality, safety, and reliability and devising and reviewing specifications for products or processes
- The Manager of Quality has the ultimate authority and decision over the shipment of any product or products and accepts the responsibility for products being in compliance with all regulatory and company standards.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians, and engineers. Establishes standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures. Establishes product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures. Establishes rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and strict adherence to a quality program. Establishes in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods; devising testing methods and procedures
- In conjunction with the Head of Sourcing, establishes raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements; conferring and negotiating with suppliers; devising testing methods and procedures.
- Schedules and performs quality audits and reports findings to the Production Site Manager, Director of Manufacturing and Director of Engineering. develops corrective action plans and ensures timely resolution of findings.
- Receives and reviews all customer satisfaction surveys and customer contacts and complaints. Reviews complaint trends and product/component failure analysis; reviews corrective actions with appropriate personnel.
- Prepares reports and other documentation required by regulatory agencies and to support the quality function.
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, or equivalent on-the-job experience is required.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Provide recommendation and supporting documentation for capex investments.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure, MS Office or Google Suite
- Sound IT, mathematical, business and technical skills.
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.