: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
: Longwood, FL
: Full Time
: Manufacturing (Electronic Components)
: $50k DOE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, buying and scheduling commodities used in the manufacturing of Capacitors, Magnetics or Electro Mechanical Solutions.
- Will be responsible for finished goods purchasing, inventory levels, and customer fill rates and PPV reconciliation.
- Successful candidates must have an undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5 years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Individual must have some commodity knowledge relevant to required commodities (metal, chemicals, electronic components), as well as injection molding of plastics and CNC machined parts.
- Good communication skills, and ability to work in Multi-site setting and international environment.
- Technical proficiency with typical office software.
- Ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10-15 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone