: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
: Longwood, FL
: Full Time
: Manufacturing (Electronic Components)
Package for the Ideal Candidate
Salary: $50,000 plus annual bonus - DOE
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 100% employer paid life insurance & long-term disability insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Raw material purchasing, intra group purchasing, and other outside service purchasing to support our production needs.
- Ensures that all purchasing activities are executed to support the short- and long-term business needs along with the operating and financial objectives.
- Communicates with suppliers on status of open orders as well as issues with quality and deliveries.
- Proactive review of potential material shortages to avoid production delays.
- Liaise with Inventory team on inventory levels for upcoming order placement.
- Ensures all required documentation is received on time from suppliers.
- Maintains key performance indicators on supplier performance.
- Expediting materials if needed to support production needs.
- Successful candidates must have an undergraduate degree, and a minimum of 5 years related procurement experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Individual must have knowledge relevant to required commodities (metals, plating, chemicals, electronic components), as well as CNC machined parts.
- Strong knowledge and experience in ERP/MRP systems.
- Experience in Aerospace manufacturing environment or in support of Government contracts including FAR//DFAR/DPAS/ITAR compliance is preferred.
- Problem solver.
- Strong and proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work as part of a team in multi-site setting and international environment.
- Technical proficiency with typical office software applications.
- Ability to manage many tasks simultaneously including expediting of materials to support production needs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10-15 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone