Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
West Hollywood, CA
Member’s Club and Coworking Space
Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
The Griffin Groupe is searching for motivated accounting professionals to join the team of an exciting new client company.
To implement and maintain strong accounting and financial processes in line with company standards, ensure accurate financial and management reporting, and provide support to local GM and VP as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Support most aspects of accounting management including billing, tax forms, reporting etc.
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices.
- Help develop, prepare and analyze local management reports and any reports for regulatory bodies.
- Implement company financial policies.
- Monitor and manage accounts payable and receivable
- Maintaining spreadsheets for the department
- Managing invoice receipt and approvals
- Processing invoices & expense forms
- Help in the preparation of payroll
- Providing administrative support to the management team
- Key point of contact for in-house concession partners and ensuring their financial requirements are met
- Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels
- Reporting to corporate office in London full standings of business every Monday
- Completion of forecast documents every Monday for corporate office which entails reporting on summation of week previous as well as forecast ahead for 3 months
- Analysis of all current working contracts within the P&L (operating costs) and assist the operations team to evaluate alternate suppliers and options where required
- Any other ad hoc requests
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication and Leadership.
- Decision Making.
- Financial Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Broad Accountancy Skills
- 5 years’ relevant experience in similar roles and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar discipline; or a comparable combination of education and experience
- Experience working within hospitality (restaurant, hotel, events, membership organization or similar) preferred but not essential
- Ideally hold or studying towards a relevant finance qualification
- Good Excel skills including modelling
- Enthusiastic, committed, and a fast learner with previous experience of a busy environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with individuals across departments and liaise with external customers and contacts
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to prioritize a varied workload