: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
: Engineering & Construction
: Irving, TX
: 6-12 Months
Senior SAP Security Analyst Consultant
The Griffin Groupe is sourcing SAP Security Analysts for a valued client in the Engineering & Construction industry. The opportunity is for a 6+ month consulting engagement with the option to convert to a permanent position once the project is completed.
The Senior SAP Security Analyst will be responsible for working within the SAP Security Team within a global organization in all aspects of SAP Security including but not limited to role maintenance activities, adherence with segregation of duties requirements, and supporting the current organization level design.
The selected candidate will act as a liaison between the SAP Security Team and other business teams to meet business needs while providing a secure and auditable SAP environment.
The selected candidate will ensure the SAP Security Administration team achieves Audit compliance; management defined performance metrics, and provides input to all SAP Security related policies, procedures, control sets, and best practices.
The candidate will also be responsible for coordinating continued deployment of ongoing projects and deployments to ensure compliance with security methodology and design requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of information residing in SAP systems through SAP Security functionality
- Responsible for administration of SAP Security including SOD resolution, role creation / maintenance based on business direction, and Organizational levels creation / maintenance
- Assist in Definition of and the Standardization of all SAP Security and Segregation of Duties related policies, procedures, work flows, and control sets based upon industry standard practices, experience, and business needs
- Liaison between technical and functional teams relating to SAP Security, segregation of duties, roles, etc.
- Ensure compliance to Security Policies and Procedures
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Assist in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of SAP related security tools, techniques, and mechanisms to meet business needs
- Production support to end-users as required
- Perform system analysis, and reporting of multiple SAP systems
- Collaborate with IT management and other business units to manage SAP security.
- Participate in and/or support a designated Project Manager on SAP Security and analyze impact of new systems and major changes on existing hardware and software architectures
- Assist in the Design, implementation, and operation of SAP security systems.
- Ensure that solutions are tested properly from a security perspective prior to implementation
- Provide mentoring to junior team members technical and non-technical
- Minimum 10+ years SAP Security Design, Implementation and Administration experience required, preferably in a large fast-paced business environment
- Big 4 Consulting and/or Auditing experience is preferred
- Extensive experience with SAP authorizations in SAP ERP,HCM, BOE, BW, SRM and NWBC most preferable
- Extensive auditing skills regarding SAP application controls and change management. Must be able to manage and support internal and external audit requests regarding SAP application controls and change management.
- Experience with SAP authorizations in SAP Business Objects, NetWeaver Portal preferable
- Proven experience with the design and implementation of an entirely new SAP role concept for a global organization
- Experience with Segregation of Duties (SOD) resolution and the usage of GRC 10.1 (ARM, RAR, EAM) tools
- Experience with role creation and maintenance
- Strong understanding of authorization concept, SU24 maintenance
- Proven experience with analyzing and resolving complex authorization problems utilizing SAP standard tools
- Proven ability to self-manage and work with minimal supervision
- Experience managing multiple projects and tasks
- Proven process analysis and improvement skills
- Excellent coordination, negotiation skills, and extensive problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related experience SAP Training Courses & Certifications
- Excellent Communication skills written and verbal Team player who is willing to share his/her knowledge e.g. via proper documentation