Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
- Account payables & Account receivables
- Bookkeeping, organize and maintain financial records
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide financial recommendations to senior management
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Prepares monthly journal entries to achieve appropriate accounting treatment and accurate reporting.
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations.
- Cross trains with team members to support reporting and external reporting requirements.
- Participates in and actively supports quality projects, activities, and initiatives to ensure that the Company achieves its goals.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, Accounting or Finance
- Two years of relevant experience
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, preferably experience with Dynamics or Navision 2018
- Knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles and related accounting reports/statements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate clear and professional written/verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality financial reporting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and changing environment to complete complex financial tasks with minimal supervision.