: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
: Longwood, FL
Manufacturing (Electronic Components)
Operations Project Manager Consultant
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Reporting to the Head of US Operations, the Project Manager is responsible for managing operational projects within our client's Operations facility.
- Effective management of our organization’s space and assets to enhance its operational efficiency.
- Management of facility improvement efforts
- Facility review and re-layout project management
- Coordinate internally on any facility expansion or departmental movements
- Oversee the construction and renovation of our client's buildings, manage relationships with contractors, control space allocation and maintain facility project budgets.
- Work closely with EHS Manager to ensure projects are completed in a safe manner.
- Coordination of services with outside facility vendors and contractors.
- Coordinate closely with other sites in terms of transfer of client company assets.
- Experience managing a diverse range of projects from start to finish within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record in successful project completion to budget and delivery expectations.
- Experience in facility re-layout’s and expansion
- Must be a self-starter who is organized while able to think critically and make decisions in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Must have experience in Microsoft applications, especially Excel.
- Prefer 5-7 years related experience in manufacturing, project management or a combination of related experience. Minimum B.S. Degree or equivalent is required.
- Strong experience in Microsoft project and Gantt charts
- Must be organized while able to think critically and make decisions in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Able to multi-task and work independently