: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
: Denver, CO
: Full Time
The Griffin Groupe is looking for certified safety professionals to provide and lead safety related services for our client in the construction industry in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Understand, interpret, participate in, and implement company-mandated safety policies
- Provide quality control by reviewing work to ensure compliance with client’s quality standards
- Provide leadership, mentor, and direct others
- Prepare forecast of workload for assigned staff
- Ensure compliance with safety standards and internal processes and procedures
- Effectively deal with difficult situations
- Must project a professional, positive attitude and exercise confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
- Establish alternatives to resolve complex problems
- Manage individuals encompassing activities of diversified functions
- Participate in and facilitate meetings with internal personnel
- Recommend appropriate training opportunities for staff members
- Provide written and oral communication
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, prioritizes, assigns and monitors work
- Analyze and document solutions to improve operating quality and efficiency
- An Associates degree in a related field and 10+year of experience is required.
- Bachelors degree in Safety Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Certified: ASP, CSP, OHST, CHST
- Federal Aviation experience
- Federal Railroad experience
- HAZWOP – Hazardous materials clean up and reporting
- Root cause analysis – TapRoot certified
- OSHA Construction (1926) and General Industry (1910) Standards
- Knowledge and understanding of processes, procedures, and methods needed to perform duties which is generally acquired and developed through formal education, training, and relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to present to team members as well as management
- Judgment and interpretation is required to select or establish appropriate guidelines in a given situation
This position requires the individual work a minimum of 40 hours per week with 50% of time spent in the office and 50% out of the office.