The Griffin Groupe is seeking Business Development Executives to join our Sales team. The Business Development Executive’s role is to build solutions for corporations who are looking to adopt The Griffin Groupe for their executive search and staff augmentation needs. The ideal candidate will have experience selling staffing solutions. Candidates can be located anywhere and keep their own schedules. Compensation includes uncapped commissions. Ambitious and successful Business Development Executives will have access to significant earning potential.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The Griffin Groupe provides Fortune 1000 corporations with the most convenient and effective solutions for executive-level permanent placement and temporary staffing. We have built a network of over 4,500 independent recruiters across the US. The Griffin Groupe provides a one-stop solution for clients to access this vast talent pool as well as our integrated sourcing technology (Griffin T.A.L.O.N.) with one convenient point of contact (think of it like a broker service for high-level staffing). Founded in 2009, we have been growing consistently year-over-year. The Griffin Groupe also has an exclusive partnership with Hall of Fame Staffing, a certified MBE owned by Heisman trophy winner, Johnny Rodgers. This allows us to provide diverse supplier solutions to our government and public utility clients.
OUR APPROACH TO THE RECRUITING BUSINESS
- The Griffin Groupe is disrupting the old mode of staffing by creating a “decentralized” model that allows us to be more connected and more efficient with sourcing talent than the competition
- Our Target Market is primarily Fortune 1000 Corporations in North America
- Our T.A.L.O.N. Sourcing Technology outpaces even our largest competitors
- Other Recruiters trust us to source candidates outside of their specialties
- 95% of the corporations that hire with us are repeat clients
HOW WE DIFFER FROM THE COMPETITION
Many of our competitors employ a “Churn & Burn” method of hiring sales people. They hire salespeople that have a network of business, gather all of their contacts into a corporate database, and within a short few months cut them from their employee roles. This short-sighted method is harmful to employees, candidates and clients.
The Griffin Groupe was founded by Thomas Schortmann, a former Director of Business Development for Big Four and several other major staffing companies – he understands what works when it comes to building sales teams. We want to work with our business development pros to create mutual success!
Similar to our competitors, The Griffin Groupe would prefer to work with individuals that have a network that opens doors to Corporate Buyers and Influencers. We are not interested in filling databases with your contacts. We are interested in finding clients for our services that have been disappointed by their current suppliers. If you are a professional that will enhance our value through your abilities, credibility, and teaming – we would like to work with you.
OUR IDEAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PRO
- Currently owns a parallel business for staffing sales (i.e. HR consulting, management consulting, niche recruiting company that would like to expand the functions sourced, etc)
- Working for a non-competing B2B
- Experience in human resources, recruiting, staffing or related industries